If you’re here, it’s probably because you found something on this site that you liked and wanted to read everything from the beginning. Well, this is all you get. Ha ha! Sucker.
Archive | Site News RSS feed for this section
About The Curmudgeon
The Curmudgeon is not swayed by your glowing review in the Nashville Scene. He is not impressed by your glossy menu with flowery verbiage. Celebrity endorsements leave him thoroughly unmoved. Comprehensive content marketing efforts will turn him off entirely. The Curmudgeon expects you to cook. To cook well. To properly master heat, salt, texture, and the thousand other little things that go into that perfect dish. Really, he's just here for the food.
Vitriol in ≤ 140 Characters
- @SoHowsItTaste That's good. The first step is admitting you have a problem. 5 years ago
- Oh, empty bottle of Rock Hill Farms. Your time with us ended far too soon. Tonight we remember this fallen soldier… #bourbon @BuffaloTrace 5 years ago
- @localforkful IT'S SNOWPOCAGIVING!!! 5 years ago
- Calling it now: Royal Thai in Brentwood will close within a year. Service gets worse every time I go. Unless it's a front for the Thai mob… 5 years ago
- @Tabbulous Maybe an old Gore-TEX jacket that has a hole in the sleeves or something... 5 years ago